Friday, January 15, 2010

Conservatives Talk Trash - Display Utter lack of Values



















Limbaugh stands by his Haiti remarks, tells critical caller she’s a ‘bigot’ with ‘tampons in her ears.’

Hannity Decides, Then Reports, On Weekly Standard Reporter's Fall
When Hannity asked McCormack for his version of events, McCormack was less sure than his host and it stands to his credit that he refused to say that he had been deliberately pushed to the ground by Michael Meehan (read his description of the incident in his Weekly Standard article here). When asked by Hannity about Meehan’s statement that he “clearly did not mean to cause John McCormack to trip and fall over that low fence” – Hannity’s exact words were, “Did you trip, or were you pushed?” – McCormack replied, “He knocked into me, which sent me into the fence, which sent me to the ground…so whether he intended to knock me into an area without a fence, that may be true…but the fact is, he knocked into me and I ended up on the ground because of it.” He continued, “…before I knew it, I got knocked into on my right side…I think it might have been a head-check, I’m not exactly sure how he hit me…and then he actually helped me up…in my view he was feigning concern… he continues to push up against me aggressively.”
So in short McCormack stalks a candidate to ask a question that has already been answered. Either in his clumsiness or cowardice he manages to conveniently take a fall. An event turned into the legend of the gallant right-wing stalker just trying to ask a question. If McCormack had tried the same thing with president Bush he would have been slammed to the ground and arrested by the Secret Service. Another day, another incident of bizarro world behavior by conservatives. What America should be asking is why yet another incident involving a conservative loon ends with him walking away instead of being put in jail.

Palin still defending thoroughly debunked "death panel" falsehood. Palin is setting quite the example for America's children. Parents tell them honesty is the best policy and Palin keeps on lying. If someone finds Palin's values please contact her at Faux Propaganda Network.